Login to Complete an Application or to Access Judging Panel
Welcome to the Interns to Scholars Awards Portal
1. Sign in by clicking on "Login with NAU ID" and using your Louie login to submit your application.
2. Applications will be accepted from March 1- 29 at 11:59 p.m. No late submissions will be accepted. Award recipients will be contacted by May 6, 2022.
3. To review the available projects, click here.
4. Your application requires you to upload 3 documents:
- a resume
- copy of your most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- a completed Interns-to-Scholars Application Question Form
5. You will first need to download the Interns-to-Scholars Application Question Form, complete the question form, and then upload your completed question form to your application. When you have these documents ready, login with your NAU credentials (at left) to begin your application.
Students are able to apply for up to three different projects. After you submit your first application, you will be given the option to "clone" it to begin your next application. This new application will need to be edited. At a minimum, select a different project, and upload a new Interns-to-Scholars Application Question Form. You should also edit your resume to emphasize different skills/qualifications.
To clone an application immediately after you "Save and Finalize" the first one:
- Click on "See my submissions"
- Click on "Complete"
- click on "Copy application" under the "Actions" menu
You may also log back in later, select "Complete" under "My applications", then click on "Copy application" under the "Actions" menu.